|What PaleisPretty is about: |
This group does not hold elitist views over tanned or darker flesh toned individuals and, of course, YOU can be any shade under the sun, but this group shall celebrate the beauty that is snow white skin. For some it is natural attribute and for others it is part of their preferred appearance. Either way, Pale is Pretty.
1. Only submit one image per day with a max of two per month.
2. Quality, not quantity: Only submit your very best pieces.
3. Submit work that featured pale individuals as the dominant piece of the work.
4. Do not submit Deviant id's unless it can stand alone as a piece of art or pieces that have gigantic signatures covering it.
5. Variety is also important. Do not submit sets.
How we Vote on Art Work:
The contributors of our group look through the submissions sent and vote on what goes through and what does not. Because we decided to allow only highly skilled images, some pieces will be denied.
Our contributors are all skilled artists who will decide if your work has the quality we are looking for. Obviously we won't accept webcam shots, one click Photoshop filtered pieces or digital pieces made in Paint, but beyond that, we'll be filtering out photographs with poor lighting, compositions that aren't strong, images that aren't color corrected, drawings that aren't up to par etc.
This will, of course, be up to the opinions of our contributors, but they are open minded individuals who will judge your art fairly, rest assured.